Star Academy 4 - Ahmad, Carlo, Tina, Shada and Ayoub with Faudel - Comme D'Habitude Look at me Do you see all the things I want you, you to see? You're telling me Sure I know you so well? But you just act when you are Back against the wall What is true, what is fake? Everything that you make Or you take, it's plain to see Image wise, you're okay But is there anything Inside of you? Hear me say: [Chorus:] I don't wanna do the things you say I don't wanna play the game you play I just wanna be myself And walk the road without pretending I just wanna live my life, be true So many things there are that I will do When I'm looking back the road At least I can say: I did it my way There you are once again telling Me how the things all should be And that I care far too much about My art, 'cause you know they Will never understand I am me, I cannot be What I'm not, I am real and I feel But you can never stop, you forgot 'Cause no one's gonna tell Me what to do Hear me say: [Chorus] [Solo: Tolkki] [Chorus] French Lyrics: Je me lève et je te bouscule Tu ne te réveilles pas comme d'habitude Sur toi je remonte le drap J'ai peur que tu aies froid comme d'habitude Ma main caresse tes cheveux Presque malgré moi comme d'habitude Mais toi tu me tournes le dos Comme d'habitude Alors je m'habille très vite Je sors de la chambre comme d'habitude Tout seul je bois mon café Je suis en retard comme d'habitude Sans bruit je quitte la maison Tout est gris dehors comme d'habitude J'ai froid, je ...
0*0
-+-+